- The FAIR Guiding Principles for scientific data management and stewardship. Scientific Data. 3:160018. 2016
- Fully automatic multi-language translation with a catalogue of phrases: successful employment for the Swiss avalanche bulletin. Language resources and evaluation. 2015
- Making Digital Artifacts on the Web Verifiable and Reliable. IEEE transactions on knowledge and data engineering. 27:2390-2400. 2015
- A Survey and Classification of Controlled Natural Languages. Computational linguistics (Association for Computational Linguistics). 40:121-170. 2014
- Inheritance Patterns in Citation Networks Reveal Scientific Memes. Physical Review X. 4:041036. 2014
- Mining images in biomedical publications: Detection and analysis of gel diagrams. Journal of Biomedical Semantics. 5:10. 2014
- Verifiable source code documentation in controlled natural language. Science of computer programming. 96:121-140. 2014
- A Principled Approach to Grammars for Controlled Natural Languages and Predictive Editors. Journal of logic, language, and information. 22:33-70. 2013
- Coral: Corpus Access in Controlled Language. Corpora. 7:187-206. 2012
- Collaborative multilingual knowledge management based on controlled natural language. Semantic web. 6:241-258.
- The understandability of OWL statements in controlled English. Semantic web. 4:101-115.
- Provenance-Centered Dataset of Drug-Drug Interactions. The Semantic Web - ISWC 2015. 293-300. 2015
- Publishing Without Publishers: A Decentralized Approach to Dissemination, Retrieval, and Archiving of Data. The Semantic Web - ISWC 2015. 656-672. 2015
- Evaluating the Fully Automatic Multi-language Translation of the Swiss Avalanche Bulletin. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 44-54. 2014
- Trusty URIs: Verifiable, Immutable, and Permanent Digital Artifacts for Linked Data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 395-410. 2014
- A Multilingual Semantic Wiki Based on Attempto Controlled English and Grammatical Framework. The Semantic Web: Semantics and Big Data. 427-441. 2013
- Broadening the Scope of Nanopublications. The Semantic Web: Semantics and Big Data. 487-501. 2013
- Codeco: A Practical Notation for Controlled English Grammars in Predictive Editors. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 95-114. 2012
- An Evaluation Framework for Controlled Natural Languages. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 1-20. 2010
- On Controlled Natural Languages: Properties and Prospects. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 281-289. 2010
- Writing Clinical Practice Guidelines in Controlled Natural Language. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 265-280. 2010
- Controlled English for Reasoning on the Semantic Web. Semantic Techniques for the Web. 276-308. 2009
- Improving Text Mining with Controlled Natural Language: A Case Study for Protein Interactions. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 66-81. 2006
- AceRules: Executing Rules in Controlled Natural Language. Web Reasoning and Rule Systems. 299-308.
- Attempto Controlled English for Knowledge Representation. Reasoning Web. 104-124.