- Potential of capillary electrophoresis mass spectrometry for the characterization and monitoring of amine-derivatized naphthenic acids from oil sands process-affected water. Journal of environmental sciences (China). 49:203-212. 2016
- Fragmentations and proton-transfer mechanisms of gaseous radical-cationic tryptophan: A theoretical study. Theochem. 822:21-27. 2007
- 2015-06-29-EDC-NAs-CE-ESI-MS: For publication
- Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry of Naphthenic Acids in Environmental Waters: A Multivariate Approach
- Capillary electrophoresis-mass spectrometry technology for analysis of naphthenic acids fraction compounds in oil sands process water
- R-chemistry: R-Chemistry
- Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry Characterization of Water Samples Derived from Athabasca Lean Oil Sands and Mixed Surficial Materials
- Families and Work: Making it Work. Full Transcript of Directed Discussion on Family and Work Balance at Pacifichem Conference 2015, Honolulu, HI, USA
- Marshmallows, Microwaves and Capillary Electrophoresis: Towards a fast, automated, green analysis of naphthenic acids in water
- On the Number of Phthalates
- The Functional SMILES Perspective
- 30 most common ingredients in recipes containing the word "adobo"
- 30 most common title keywords in recipes containing the word "adobo"
- Bitmap of human serum albumin with lysine residues highlighted
- Picture of 100 possible naphthenic acids C13 to C32 with two fused 6-membered rings and two heteroatoms
- Picture of 100 possible naphthenic acids C13 to C32 with two fused 6-membered rings and two heteroatoms: White opaque background