- Neuroinformatics Software Applications Supporting Electronic Data Capture, Management, and Sharing for the Neuroimaging Community. Neuropsychology review. 25:356-368. 2015
- N-CANDA data integration: anatomy of an asynchronous infrastructure for multi-site, multi-instrument longitudinal data capture. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA. 21:758-762. 2014
- Neuroanatomical domain of the foundational model of anatomy ontology. Journal of Biomedical Semantics. 5:1. 2014
- Towards structured sharing of raw and derived neuroimaging data across existing resources. NeuroImage. 82:647-661. 2013
- Working and Episodic Memory in HIV Infection, Alcoholism, and Their Comorbidity: Baseline and 1-Year Follow-Up Examinations. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research. 33:1815-1824.