- Water, Water, Everywhere: Defining and Assessing Data Sharing in Academia. PLoS ONE. 11:e0147942. 2016
- Open Access to STM Information: Trends, Models, and Strategies for Libraries (review). portal: Libraries and the Academy. 12:341-341. 2012
- Carbon Sequestration in the New Jersey Pine Barrens Under Different Scenarios of Fire Management. Ecosystems (New York, N.Y.). 14:987-1004. 2011
- Simulation and sensitivity analysis of carbon storage and fluxes in the New Jersey Pinelands. Environmental modelling & software : with environment data news. 26:1112-1122. 2011
- Simulation of forest change in the New Jersey Pine Barrens under current and pre-colonial conditions. Forest ecology and management. 255:1489-1500. 2008
- Variability in net primary production and carbon storage in biomass across Oregon forests—an assessment integrating data from forest inventories, intensive sites, and remote sensing. Forest ecology and management. 209:273-291. 2005
- Changes in carbon storage and fluxes in a chronosequence of ponderosa pine. Global change biology. 9:510-524. 2003
- Effects of land use and fine-scale environmental heterogeneity on net ecosystem production over a temperate coniferous forest landscape. Tellus. Series B, Chemical and physical meteorology. 55:657-668. 2003
- Forest leaf area density profiles from the quantitative fusion of radar and hyperspectral data. Journal of geophysical research. 107:ACL 7-1-ACL 7-13. 2002
- Carbon storage and fluxes in ponderosa pine forests at different developmental stages. Global change biology. 7:755-777. 2001
- Spatial and temporal variation in respiration in a young ponderosa pine forest during a summer drought. Agricultural and forest meteorology. 110:27-43. 2001
- Disturbance and climate effects on carbon stocks and fluxes across Western Oregon USA. Global change biology. 10:1429-1444.
- Estimation of leaf area index in open-canopy ponderosa pine forests at different successional stages and management regimes in Oregon. Agricultural and forest meteorology. 108:1-14.