- Immunostimulation in the treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis. Immunologic research. 56:398-412. 2013
- Immunostimulation in the era of the metagenome. Cellular & molecular immunology. 8:213-225. 2011
- Autoimmune disease in the era of the metagenome. Autoimmunity reviews. 8:677-681. 2009
- Vitamin D: The alternative hypothesis. Autoimmunity reviews. 8:639-644. 2009
- Dysregulation of the Vitamin D Nuclear Receptor May Contribute to the Higher Prevalence of Some Autoimmune Diseases in Women. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1173:252-259.
- Reversing Bacteria-induced Vitamin D Receptor Dysfunction Is Key to Autoimmune Disease. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1173:757-765.
- Vitamin D Metabolites as Clinical Markers in Autoimmune and Chronic Disease. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1173:384-390.